Join us in Mahone Bay for Mother's Day!
We are offering three 2 hour seatings on Saturday May 13 and Sunday May 14 from 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, and 2pm-4pm to allow everyone plenty of time to visit and enjoy. Tickets are $30 per adult, $15 for children 12 & under (kids under 3 are free) includes choice of brunch (main, soup, salad, dessert) or high tea tower. Also included is coffee, tea, or a specialty drink from our brunch menu.
To RSVP please choose your preferred date and seating time, we are sold out of seating during 12-2pm on Sunday but still have space available from 10-12 or 2-4pm.
Your choice of:
-Smoked salmon with greens, pickled red onion, and lemon caper aioli served on an organic croissant or gluten free bread (gf)
- Almond croissant or gluten free bread stuffed with strawberries, dark chocolate, and whipped cream (v/gf)
- Pressed Italian sandwich with pesto, bocconcini, roast eggplant, zucchini, and basil (v) Salad - Baby kale & spinach salad with edible flowers, strawberries, cucumber, pecans and blueberry balsamic vinaigrette (v/gf)
- Garden minestrone soup with the first market vegetables of Spring including parsnip, carrot, spinach, and kale (v/gf)
- Lemon cupcakes with buttercream flowers or
- A Pimm’s Popsicle with Pimm’s № 1 liqueur, lemon, orange, berries, cucumber, and mint. Also available without alcohol. (v/gf)
Includes everything below:
-Mini Caprese quiche with basil, tomato, and mozzarella
-Zucchini and cheddar scones with tomato jam
-Buttermilk biscuit sandwiches with cucumber and BE garden chive cream cheese
- Pistachio and rosewater cupcake
- Shortbread cookie with lemon curd and fresh berries
- Lavender and honey scones with raspberry butter
- Iced Cardamom and Rose Tea Latte
- Mojito Iced Tea
We are happy to accommodate food intolerance or allergies, just let us know! We do use allergens like nuts, dairy, and gluten in our kitchen - please tell us if you have a life threatening allergy.